University Healthcare Urology - Community Service
American Cancer Society - Man to Man Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Patient Education
- provide accurate information about diagnosis and treatment options for prostate cancer.
- provide support, encouragement, and solutions to common problems associated with prostate cancer.
- promote awareness of prostate cancer as a major health care concern for all men.
- Man to Man offers education and support, not medical advice.
- Man to Man has a policy of confidentiality so that members feel comfortable to talk openly and honestly.
- Man to Man promotes a non-judgemental attitude and objectivity towards its members and the choices they make about their care.
When: Every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: Dorothy McCormack Center, 2nd Floor on the City Hospital Campus
Paul Kradel 304-267-2520 or
Steve Adams 304-754-7101